Nor’Banks is open for business!
Nor’Banks is now open for all activities! Please bring a face covering!
Your safety is important to us! We’re asking our customers to stay at least six feet apart while on site and bring a face mask for use indoors and where social distancing is not possible.
We will be encouraging use of our touch-free check-in system whereby customers can pay online or over the phone and sign waivers prior to arrival. You can read more about what we’re doing to keep our customers and our staff safe below.
What are the North Carolina State Guidelines for opening?
The North Carolina state guidelines for re-opening detail a three phase process.
We are currently under Phase 2 of reopening.
Phase 2, which allows restaurants to open dining rooms and gatherings of groups of up to 50 people is currently in effect.
Phase 3 will further relax restrictions on gathering and is expected at least 4-6 weeks after Phase 2.
See the state rules in full on the official website here.
What are the Dare County Rules?
Dare County is now welcoming visitors. Face coverings are required at all businesses and in public where social distancing is not possible.
You can find the latest updates from Dare County on reentry here.
What additional precautions will Nor’Banks be taking to ensure the safety of staff and guests?
Here are a few things that we’ll be doing to adapt our practices for added safety.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer on site as well as disinfectant for frequent treatment of equipment and common areas. We have always kept a clean operation, but this year we will be holding ourselves to a higher standard than ever.
- Common surfaces are disinfected properly. Disinfectant spray must sit on a surface for 3 minutes before it is wiped off to be fully effective.
- We follow all social distancing practices, i.e. 6 ft. of separation, no groups of more than 25 and face coverings will be required indoors and where social distancing is not possible.
- We strongly encourage that payments be made online or over the phone and waivers signed prior to arrival for a touch-less check-in.
- We have set up a new life jacket sanitation system to guarantee that every vest is completely sanitized between each use.
- Many tours and activities will have a private option for your group.
Thanks for reading. We look forward to making more memories on the water with you in 2020 and in years to come!