SUP Rentals in Nags Head, Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Corolla, NC
Intro to SUP Clinic
- 1-hour clinic
- Learn techniques to paddle like a pro
- Included: Equipment, life vest and instruction
This is the perfect introduction to paddleboading for beginners. Avoid bad paddle habits and make sure your time on the water is always safe and enjoyable. Our location on the Currituck Sound—with its warm, waist-deep water and sandy bottom—is the perfect place to learn!
|1 Hour||$45 per person|
- Great SUP boards and paddles for flat water and surf
- Beautiful paddle area on the Currituck Sound!
- Included: Board, paddles, life vests and basic instruction
We have SUP boards to suit just about any paddler with access to the warm, shallow Currituck Sound. Paddle south to explore the undeveloped coastline or go north for the scenic town of Duck. Our staff will give you all the equipment and instruction you need to enjoy your paddle, or you can sign up for our Intro to SUP Clinic.
- A new kind of stand-up paddleboard
- Great for kids!
- Easier to use than a SUP and twice as fast
- Included: Board, paddles and basic instruction
The Mirage Eclipse is a new kind of stand-up paddleboard from Hobie that uses their MirageDrive technology that has revolutionized the world of kayaks. You’ll power the board with your legs with a stair-stepping motion and steer with a handlebar to turn quickly and easily. The board is more stable and easier to use than a traditional SUP, with twice the speed!