Tube/Wake/Ski Duck, NC
- Trip customizable for your group
- Up to 6 participants
- Included: All activities, equipment and instruction
Enjoy a day of adventure on the water as you Wakeboard, Waterski, Kneeboard and Tube! Customize the trip based on what your group wants to do—stick with one activity or combine all five! Riders will love our secluded wakeboard/waterski area, top-of-the-line O’Brien equipment and personal instruction.
|Additional 30 Mins.||$125|
- Great for all ages!
- Up 3 riders on the tube at a time
- Up to 6 passengers on the boat
- Take multiple turns and go mild or wild!
Start a new vacation tradition with a family boat trip that’s great for all ages! Up to 3 people can ride the tube at a time and you can easily fine-tune your ride to go as slow and steady or fast and wild as you’d like.
|1 Hour — Up to 6 Passengers||$275|
|1.5 Hours — Up to 12 *||$400|
|2 Hours — Up to 18*||$525|
|2.5 Hours — Up to 24*||$650|
*Please note: The Watersports Boat can hold 6 passengers (plus the captain). Groups of more than 6 will take turns and switch out at the pier.Book Now
Each trip is customized for your group! Typically, everyone will take turns riding our 3-person tube across the Currituck Sound to our secluded wakeboarding and waterskiing area. We’ll equip you with the best wake and ski equipment from O’Brien and any instruction you might need. When the skiers and riders have had their fill, we’ll tube all the way back to Nor’Banks.
Scheduling your time:
Choose your time below based on the number of wakeboarders and waterskiers in your party. Each charter can take up to 6 passengers. Choose the number of wakeboarding and waterskiing participants, and the remainder of your party can join to watch and ride the tube for no extra charge!
- 1-2 Beginners or 2 Experienced Riders — 1.5 Hours
- 2-3 Beginners or 3-4 Experienced Riders — 2 Hours
- 3-4 Beginners or 5-6 Experienced Riders — 2.5 Hours
- 5-6 Beginners or Multiple Activities for Experienced Riders — 3 Hours
Who Can Ride?
This trip is guaranteed to please the whole family! We can take up to 6 riders and/or observers on the tubing boat at a time, and we have tubes to accommodate from 1-3 riders. Take multiple turns and fine-tune your ride from mild to wild. Keep in mind that we may have to plan around the weather and surface conditions (especially if you want a mild ride).
Scheduling your time:
- 6 or fewer participants- 1 hour
- 6 to 12 participants - 1.5-2 hours (we switch out at the Nor’ Banks pier)
- 13-18 participants - 2-2.5 hours (we switch twice at the pier)
Booking to go out early in the week is always a good idea! Trip times fill up fast toward the end of the week and weekend.
MT25 for $25 off on Monday & Tuesday